Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Shailene covers Vanity Fair

Shailene covers the July issue of Vanity Fair. 


Credits to Miguel Reveriego, Vanity Fair

Here are the highlights:


Shai on George Clooney:
He has been an angel in my life for many reasons. He knew everyone’s name on set. He treated everyone as an equal and everyone got his warmth.


Shai on being herself:
As much as this industry is a platform for talking about big issues, there’s also so many fuckin’ issues. You could talk about Russia, or Argentina, or fracking, or G.M.O.’s. Maybe the only thing that I’m supposed to do is just show up and be me in every moment. Because I do feel like one of my gifts is to be open and lovely—simple things like smiling at strangers and having kind, small interactions. I think that is what’s going to ultimately shift things.


Shai on Miles Teller:
I look at Miles and, like, I’m sort of Julia Roberts in the same way she is to George. Their relationship I could see being our relationship in 20 years, and that really is special.



Thanks to Shailene Woodley Brazil for the scans!
















AccessHollywood




Be sure to check out more of the article at the source and pick up the magazine in stores and online June 12th!

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete