Saturday, January 18, 2014

John Green and Ansel Elgort watch early cut of TFIOS

John and Ansel went on social media and talked about watching an early cut of TFIOS in Los Angeles.


So last week, Sarah and I saw an early cut of The Fault in Our Stars movie in Los Angeles.
We loved it. Really. It’s funny and sad and deeply moving and I walked out of the screening room a crying, joyful mess. Ansel and Shailene make for a wonderful Gus and Hazel, and yeah just wow.
I’m so grateful to everyone involved with the movie and of course I’ll have much more to say about it in the future, but for now I’m just very happy to be able to tell you that it is really good (although still not finished!) and that I am VERY EXCITED for June 6th, when it will be in theaters around the U.S.
(Tumblr post)


Ansel also tweeted about his early viewing of TFIOS


No comments:

Post a Comment